New Families Registering for On Campus Classes
Registration includes the following steps:
- Create a user account ("New Parent Registration" Button on Website Home Page)
- You will receive an Email Verification Code or a Google Authenticator Code that you will use to login and finish creating your account and add the students you wish to enroll in PREP Classes.
- You will be contacted by email or phone for a family interview.
- Enrollment will be pending until your acceptance email is received following the interview.
- Once affirmed, new families will update their account and each of their student's profiles which will include:
- The Parent Agreement (arbitration/indemnity, handbook policies, financial agreement),
- Student Agreement (handbook policies and honor code),
- Medical Forms for each student. These are all online electronic signature forms.
- Submission of the forms with your initials and typed signature indicates agreement and adherence to the policies and procedures of PREP Classes.
- Select classes.
- Select your student and then select their classes.
- Select needed study hall sessions for each of your students after their information and your account are updated. The Study Hall form will be done electronically and submitted with your initials.
- Wait for email confirmation from PREP Classes. Class registration is based on maximums set by the teacher. Your PREP Classes registration fee will activate and the total will appear in your account after class enrollment is approved.
- PREP Student registration fee:
- $110 for the first student, $100 for each additional student if paid or postmarked by June 1. The fee goes up $10 per student after June 1 (A check may be sent to the PREP Classes address below).
- $50 of the Registration Fee is an administrative fee and is non-refundable.
- No Registration Fees will be refunded for students withdrawn after September 15.
- The PREP Classes registration fee may be paid online through PayPal with a credit card or PayPal account by logging into the PREP Classes website and clicking "Fees," then “Class Fees.” They may also be paid via check or cash or by Zelle to email@example.com.
- Tuition and supply fees are not paid to PREP Classes but are paid directly to each teacher.
- Download Course Specific Forms for each student.
- Teacher commitment forms need both the parent and student signatures.
- Teacher forms should be returned to the appropriate teacher with the supply fee.
- Each teacher will let you know when and where to send the supply fee. Not all teachers have a teacher commitment form.
- Student Driver Forms and Study Hall Forms are completed and signed online.
We cannot guarantee your spot until all forms and fees are submitted.
11659 Jones Road
Houston, TX. 77070