Returning PREP Families
1. Login to your account using your email address as your username.
- If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot Password”.
- It is a two-factor authentication log in so you will receive an email with your code or use the Google authenticator app to receive the code to enter the site.
2. Update your account :
- Add the other parent to the account making sure all information is correct for both parents.
- Complete the Parent Agreement (arbitration / indemnity, handbook policies, financial agreement),
- Complete the Student Agreement (handbook policies and honor code), and a Medical form for each student. These will all be submitted electronically. Your submission with your initials and typed signature indicates your agreement to adhere to PREP Classes policies and procedures.
- When you "deactivate" a student, an email request is sent to an administrator to inform them of your request. An "inactive" student may not register for classes and cannot be added as a new student. You must request that the student be made "active" again for class registration.
3. Select classes.
- Select your student and then select their classes.
- Select needed study hall sessions for each of your students after their information and your account are updated. The Study Hall form will be done electronically and submitted with your initials.
- Wait for email confirmation from PREP Classes. Class registration is based on maximums set by the teacher. Your PREP Classes registration fee total will activate and appear in your account after class enrollment is accepted.
4. PREP Student registration fee:
- $105 for the first student, $95 for each additional student if paid or postmarked by June 1. The fee goes up $10 per student after June 1 (A check may be sent to the PREP Classes address below).
- $50 of the Registration Fee is an administrative fee and is non-refundable.
- No Registration Fees will be refunded for students withdrawn after September 15.
- The PREP Classes registration fee may be paid online through PayPal with a credit card or PayPal account by logging into the PREP Classes website and clicking "Fees,” then “Class Fees.”
- Tuition and supply fees are not paid to PREP Classes but are paid directly to each teacher.
5. Download Course Specific Forms for each student.
- Teacher commitment forms need both the parent and student signatures.
- Teacher forms should be returned to the appropriate teacher with the supply fee.
- Each teacher will let you know when and where to send the supply fee. Not all teachers have a teacher commitment form.
- Student Driver Forms and Study Hall Forms are completed and signed online.
We cannot guarantee your spot until all forms and fees are returned.
11659 Jones Road
Houston, TX 77070